All parcels are sent in plain and discreet packaging. There is no indication as to what is inside the package or where you have made your purchases.
All of our orders are sent directly from our own warehouse so we can dispatch your orders ASAP.
• The delivery time stated in which you will receive your order is approximate. All goods will be sent to the delivery address given by you and stated in the order confirmation. In the unlikely event that your order cannot be fully fulfilled, you will be contacted by a member of the team. You will not be charged additional postage in the event we send out an order in installments.
• Orders placed on Monday to Friday before 2pm (UK time) will be dispatched on the same day.
• Standard delivery timescales are 3-10 days for deliveries within the EU and 7-15 working days for deliveries outside of the EU. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PROVIDE A TRACKED SERVICE FOR OUR DELIVERIES
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered, to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control. PLEASE NOTE COVID-19 MAY INTRODUCE DELAYS BEYOND OUR STANDARD DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- When shipping goods overseas, parcels can be subject to inspection by your countries customs authorities. If any goods are seized due to legal issues within your country, we shall not be liable for any refunds or second shipments.
Postage and packaging rates
• Our postage and packaging rates are:
€7.50 (excl VAT) for European deliveries
€15.00 (excl VAT) for orders outside Europe (except Australia, New Zealand & USA)
€20.00 (excl) VAT for orders to Australia, New Zealand & USA
Countries we DO NOT accept orders from and DO NOT deliver to
• If your country is not displayed in the delivery section at the checkout, we do not ship to you unfortunately.